Friday, February 5, 2010

It's been a *crazy* year!

I'll end up catching everyone up on the projects that I worked on for 2009, but right now is an exciting time for my company.

I was invited to help a friend of mine do a "Featured Home" for the 2010 "Great Big Home and Garden Expo" in Cleveland, Ohio. CMJ Development

It's been a lot of work, but when the show starts this Saturday, February 6th, it will give me a chance to meet a lot of people face to face when they come to walk through the home. http://www.greatbighomeandgarden.com/ME2/Sites/Default.asp?SiteID=A775C55B18124691916DD3798B129DEF

The biggest portions that I worked on with this house was a covered fountain which then tied in architecturally with the driveway eave at the front of the house. I will post pictures soon.

If you are in the area, come out and visit me the next two weeks! You can find me at the "Pinnacle" house. Scroll down... http://www.greatbighomeandgarden.com/ME2/Sites/dirmod.asp?sid=&type=gen&mod=Core+Pages&gid=2BC0A354A46D4577897B0FA6373D875B

No comments:

Post a Comment